Sunday, January 31, 2010

wish i could comfort a busy friend...


No matter how busy I will make time for it

hope you would appreciate....

I will take your hand and comfort you everywhere...

wish you would allow me to do so..

With you my most favorite things I’ll share,

because you really worth it..

If you can accept me as I do you,

then I will know you are really a friend to me..

hope u wouldn't change..

coz i cant afford to slip much further from u..

it would make my life sucks....

>>thought:

sometimes, i admit that i favorably prioritizing companionship

than anything else...

i maybe set aside things that are more important and was needed serious attention..

but besides, i really want to make anyone feel comfortable

in times when I'm intimate with them....

sounds selfish but i just hope it could somehow help

them to be happy even in a little cause it would also make me feel alright every time...

2 comments:

xhie89 said...

hahahaha...parang i know this guy ah!!!hehehe...good luck nalang..

sexy_ass said...

parang i know lang man kaha ?

hehhee

parang hindi ka cgurado huh?


cge nlng parang siya nlng pud to naa sa imohang huna2 hahahahaha